(JOB) - Project Manager - Fort Lauderdale, FL - "Recruiter" - Full time
22 Sep 2008 - 12:06pm
PROTECH is a South Florida IT search and staffing firm dedicated to identifying, screening and securing IT professionals with exceptional skills. We are a full-service firm providing contract, contract to hire and direct hire placement services.
Leading interactive agency with brand name clients throughout the nation is seeking an experienced Project Manager. You must have experience with:
• Serve as the daily point of contact for project communication, both internally and with clients.
• Produce all project documentation, including: Statement Of Work, Project Plans/Timelines, Asset Tracking, Weekly Status Reports, End of Project Audits
• Develop, maintain and successfully execute project plans throughout the life of assigned project(s) according to process.
• Define, communicate and manage the scope of the project.
• Plan and manage internal and external (on primary accounts) communications, ensuring effective exchange of
project information and deliverables.
• Identify, analyze, prioritize, mitigate and communicate project risks.
• Manage teams of Designers, Programmers, Producers, and others, as needed, on a per project basis to ensure
business objectives are achieved.
• Demonstrate diplomacy, problem solving and decisiveness, while organizing many resources.
• Creatively seek out new solutions in solving client and partner needs.
• Assist Art Directors with meeting milestones, ensuring project profitability.
• Coordinate with Production Manager in order to acquire appropriate resources to meet project needs.
• Provide Account Manager with information needed to appropriately manage overall Account activity.
• Assist in the development and improvement of processes.
• Provide backup assistance to Account Managers when they are out of the office.
• Add proactive value to solidify the future as a world‐class digital agency.
• Organization: must be extremely detail‐oriented with strong follow‐through
• Strong communicator, both written and verbal
• Experience in managing Digital projects (i.e. web, mobile, video)