[JOB] Full-Time - Chennai , INDIA- User Experience Specialist/IxD
22 Sep 2008 - 2:11pm
Your responsibilities will include:
- Applying user-centered design processes to design high quality user
flows, wireframes, and detailed visual UI designs.
- Working closely with a cross-functional team to develop stellar user
experiences that elegantly achieve product and business requirements.
- Creating prototypes and writing design specifications documents.
- Working with Web Developers, Engineers and QA to deliver the final
product while ensuring that it meets design specifications
- Successfully communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- A portfolio of work demonstrating the job qualifications below
- 6-8 years designing highly usable, elegant interfaces for
large-scale web or desktop applications.
- Several years of experience working with an international team
- Outstanding ability to clearly communicate and present your designs
to in-person and remote teams.
- Expertise with Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and/or Photoshop
- Deep understanding of user-centered design methodologies
- Strong understanding of web technologies like advanced CSS, DHTML,
Java Script, etc.
- Extensive experience creating detailed wireframes, user flows, and
detailed UI design specifications
- Familiarity with field and lab-based user research methodologies
- Proven ability to take initiative in a team-based development environment
- Proven ability to meet ambitious deadlines and deliver high-quality
work on schedule
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organization skills and an eye for detail
Highly Desirable Skills for This Position:
- Experience conducting or leading user research or usability testing
- Strong visual design skills in color, typography and layout.