(JOB) Experiential Designer - Fort Lauderdale, FL - "Recruiter" - Full time
23 Sep 2008 - 8:37am
Leading interactive agency with brand name clients throughout the nation is
seeking an experienced Experiential Designer:
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL (relocation provided)
Title: Experiential Designer
The designer is forward thinking, excels without supervision and has a real
passion for creating visually stunning, pixel-perfect design. The designer
has good communication skills, understands usability and is a team player.
* Designs and executes graphical interface treatments and elements for
digital products resulting in breathtaking screen designs which accomplish
strategic project objectives.
* Produces creative comps based on input by Art Director and the
* Understands interaction design and creative development for a
non-static final deployment.
* Sketches out storyboards based on project and concept briefs.
* Produces content and assets as necessary for projects.
* Conceptualizes and creates strong visual designs based on creative
briefs, client discovery and input from Art Directors.
* Understands the Digital medium and its evolution.
* Remains current with Digital design capabilities, popular trends,
and relevant competitive landscapes.
* Provide proactive insight into user interface design, usability, and
* Assist with the implementation of Best Practices for GUI design and
* Research, learn and implement emerging technologies including Video,
CGC and community integration.
* Devise unique and innovative implementations of existing
technologies and creative tactics.
* Excellent problem-solving skills with a love for technical and
* Strong conceptual thinker, both visual and interactive.
* Possess a solid understanding of designing intuitive site
functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces and
* Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task.
* Ability to work independently and still work well in a "team
* Strong communication skills with the ability to convey ideas to
individuals with a wide variety of technical knowledge.
* A GREAT attitude.
* Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
* Basic understanding of Flash, video, HTML, CSS, 3D, AfterEffects
and animation techniques
* Photography, illustration and traditional art skills a plus