JOB: Senior/Lead UI Designer; S Francisco Bay Area, USA; Recruiter; Full Time
26 Sep 2008 - 3:50am
4 years ago
£££ + benefits
A company that has been blazing the trail for advanced handheld consumer electronics devices is seeking to further strengthen their team with the hire of a talented and experience User Interface Designer (Principle/Lead level).
Responsibilities will include taking over work for cutting edge design projects and mentoring/leading junior members of the design team.
- Lead a cross-functional team through the design process from research to delivery
Key skills required:
- Ability to create simple, intuitive, functional and appealing interfaces
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Ability to clearly, succinctly and persuasively articulate design decisions and influence cross-functional teams
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Can successfully juggle multiple projects and competing priorities
- Good sense of humour
Please get in touch for further details on this rare role
D +44 (0)118 988 1156
T +44 (0)118 988 1150
F +44 (0)118 988 1162
This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email