Do you ever vacation in Berlin (or Munich, Rome, London, Paris,
Amsterdam) for just two weeks and wish you could see more?
Are you inspired by the proximity of the many and varied cultures of
Europe? Do you love design, all things digital and have a polished
portfolio to back it up?
Well, stop dreaming and move to the heart of Germany!
frog design is looking for talented, senior-level interactive design
professionals to come join our growing digital media team in Stuttgart.
* An interactive designer with a highly sophisticated visual language,
with 6-12 years experience
* Inspired by new technology and the idea of convergence between
hardware and software
* The kind of person who has an inspirational online portfolio and/or
body of work
* Fun to be around and love working with a highly diverse team of
* Full of energy and ideas
* Unique projects that bring together our rich history of Industrial
Design and our deep capabilities within Digital Design and Technology
* A chance to work with a talented team of people from all over the
* Opportunity for exposure to clients such as Vodaphone, Disney, GE,
HP, Logitech, Microsoft, MTV, Seagate, Yahoo! and more.
* Tremendous growth potential as our team continues to expand
* 29 days of vacation
* An easy 4-6-hour drive to just about anywhere in Europe from our
Stuttgart office (great for weekends away)
If this sounds like the experience of a lifetime to you (and it is) then
we want to meet you!
About frog design:
frog design is one of the world's leading strategic-creative consulting
firms. By identifying emerging market opportunities and transforming
ideas into compelling product and service experiences, frog helps
Fortune 500 clients to evolve, expand, and envision their businesses.
Founded in Germany in 1969, the company is headquartered in Palo Alto,
California, with studios in Stuttgart, Milan, Austin, New York, San
Francisco, San Jose, Seattle and Shanghai. With a cross-disciplinary
team of more than 350 employees, frog offers a broad range of industry
expertise, in fields such as consumer electronics, software,
entertainment, finance, medical, retail, and fashion. Clients include
Alltel, Disney, GE, HP, Intentia/Lawson, Logitech, Microsoft, MTV, SAP,
Seagate, Sky, Yahoo! and others.