JOB, Senior IA/UxD, New York City, Zaah Technologies, FT Contract 6+ mo
24 Oct 2008 - 8:34am
Zaah Technologies is a full service multimedia agency located in NYC and
We're seeking a Senior Information Architect with complimentary skills in
User Experience Design. The project is full time working with one of our
clients developing touch screen technology in the hospitality industry in.
The IA/UxD will work remotely from the clients office or from home. From
time to time, travel to Farmingdale (35 min. by car, 45 by train from Grand
Central) will be required for status and planning meetings.
- 5-7 years of proven work experience in the field of Information
Architecture and User Experience Design.
- Masters preferred, but undergrad degree from major university in new
media/web development, library sciences, computer science, human computer
interaction or other applicable courses of study is acceptable.
- Strong client interaction skills.
- Ability to translate clients vision into actionable documentation,
including use cases, personas, product requirement specs, sitemaps,
wireframes and GUI mockups.
- Proven experience running usability sessions and translating results into
functional change recommendations.
- Prove experience communicating requirements to offshore developers.
- Familiar with Omnigraffle (Mac) or Visio (PC). May move to Axure for this
project if necessary.
- Must be able to share documentation, show work on a previous project
(where an NDA has expired, of course)
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
Please send resumes and a paragraph or two about who you are, what was the
last project you worked on and if you have prior work from which we can
assess your skills.
Anthony Zeoli | ZAAH.COM
VP Product & Business Development