Job - Lead Designer/Creative Director for well funded startup - SpeedDate.com - San Mateo, CA
11 Nov 2008 - 12:54pm
SpeedDate is transforming the billion dollar online dating industry by
pioneering a highly interactive web experience that is more effective
and engaging than traditional online dating. Within our first year, we
are signing up new customers at the same rate as E-Harmony and Match.com
by using the viral power of social networks.
We are looking a person who thrive in a fast paced, technology-driven
culture and enjoy the challenges and rewards of an early stage venture.
If you are a motivated designer who has the desire to work in a fun,
fast-paced, and creative environment then this is the place for you!
- Lead in the design effort for both the visual elements and the user
experience on the SpeedDate website.
- Lead the design effort for our applications on Facebook, Myspace and Bebo.
- Create design mockups and implement by using HTML and CSS.
- Perform AB Testing to determine effectiveness of design solutions.
- Work closely with both engineering and marketing to define and create
designs that achieve business objectives and motivate users.
- Work on marketing campaigns which may include developing landing
pages, advertising banners, and email campaigns.
- Expert and manager of UI, UX and IA for all aspects of the website.
- 8+ years web and print design experience
- 5+ years experience using HTML and CSS
- Ability to design and implement creative web solutions that have a web
2.0 look and feel
- Ability to assist other team members in problem solving
- Consumer internet experience a plus
We offer competitive compensation depending on experience and generous
stock option packages. Our goal is for everyone that helps with
SpeedDate’s success will be rewarded. Send your resume to Mary Lee - ml at speeddate.com This is full-time position located in San Mateo. At
this time, we are not considering remote candidates.