THIS IS A NYC-CHI Event! (sorry about the late notice)
Please remember the up-coming IxD event on Thur, Nov 18th, also at Parsons
... See the NYC UX Calendar for both events (and more) at http://nyc.htmhell.com/
Graduate Programs Panel
Wednesday November 10th
Parsons Design Lab
55 West 13th Street, 9th Floor
Between 5th & 6th Avenues
Free! No RSVP necessary!
Considering graduate school in human factors, interaction design or
library science but uncertain what program is best for you? On Wed,
November 10th, NYC-CHI is hosting a presentation on the various programs
in NYC and vicinity. Come and ask the schools for yourself.
Our participant list so far is:
- NEW: NJIT, Bachelor/Masters/PhD in HCI
- Parsons School of Design, MFA in Design & Technology
- School of Visual Arts, MFA in Computer Art
- Pratt Institute, Masters of Information & Library Science
- New York University, MPS in Interactive Telecommunications Program
- Columbia University, custom Masters and PhDs including CHI and
- Georgia Institute of Technology, Masters in Information Design &
Technology and Masters in Computer-Human Interaction
They will talk about the school's process and background, what they
teach and how they teach it, and what kinds of work graduates do. In
addition to the panelists, additional alumni will be available before
and after the talk.
Special thanks to the Parsons School of Design for the meeting space.
Maria Moratis, Chair
Fleur Levitz, Vice Chair
Bill Caemmerer, Information Chair
Wendy Cown, Secretary
Scott Weiss, Past Chair