A few questions for UK based UE freelancers / recruitment agencies...
*About the current UE industry*
• It seems to me there's lots of work about at the moment... how are you
currently finding things?
• How do you feel about the recession - could it be good for freelancers as
companies cut in house headcount?
• Are there currently any particular specialties with high demand?
• What's your strategy for 2009?
*About freelancing in general*
• Is freelancing a dead-end career - a nice day rate but no long
• What's the most satisfying thing about freelancing?
• What don't you like about freelancing?
• What advice would you give someone thinking about full time freelancing?