JOB: Senior Information Architect; New York, USA; Recruiter; Full-Time
14 Jan 2009 - 10:19am
£££Excellent + benefits
Ideal profile: IA / Information Architect / User Experience Architect / Web project experience
As an Information Architect you will play an essential role in defining and developing the user experience of my well-know client's web site. You must be a leader in architecting effective user centered design and be able to champion best practices across the development organization.
You have worked on a wide array of online products including marketing oriented B2C, social networking and B2B sites. You have done it all and know how to keep it simple, but provide extensive functionality. You are an exceptional problem solver, always identifying new opportunities to improve the user experience.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in the development of web-based products and services as well as exceptional wire framing skills. The Information Architect must posses a blend of business and technical savvy and be comfortable working directly with product, creative, and technical engineering teams.
* 5+ years as an Information Architect
* Extensive experience conducting all user centered design activities, such as: competitor testing/analysis, task analysis, end user profiling, UI design, usability testing,
* Strong knowledge of site design; mastery in principles of Web design (HCI, HTML, CSS)
* Thrives in a deadline-driven, fast-paced team environment
* Excellent business and technical skills, quantitative & analytical skills and presentation skills
* Must be a Visio guru
This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email