JOB: full-time Associate Creative Director, Interaction Design; IconNicholson, NY, NY
9 Jan 2009 - 4:35pm
As one of New York's first design and technology consulting businesses,
IconNicholson has helped our clients engage, delight and interact with
their customers through award-winning digital media since 1987. Our
vision is to continue to innovate digital technology through great
design, intuitive technology, savvy business and smart people.
We're currently seeking an Associate Creative Director with an
Interaction Design background to play a key role as part of an
energized, multi-disciplinary group.
The Associate Creative Director of Interaction Design takes a dynamic
role in leading the creation and direction of interactive experiences.
They lead ensemble creative teams, drawing together art directors,
designers, copywriters, content strategists, interaction designers, and
engineers to produce beautiful and intuitive user centered/experience
design. The ACD works closely with the Creative Director and peers of
different capabilities within the agency.
* ability to set vision and drive concepts and strategies through
the entire creative and development process.
* Ability to understand the big picture of the project and how it
fits into the full user experience
* Understanding of your client's business, brand and marketing
objectives, proactively contributing to it's evolution and success M
* Maintaining high standards for execution and attention to detail
* Confident and capable of juggling multiple projects
* Play an active role in client presentations, new client
acquisition and new business pitches
* Create and substantially influence the development of engagement
models and project plans for all phases of interactive design
* The desire to mentor junior talent and support a learning
* Lead by example in all venues
* 7+ years of digital agency or related experience as an
interaction designer/information architect working with user center
* Demonstrated success with client interactions and new business
* Vision and passion and POV about the evolution of user
experiences on the web
* Strong desire to inspire creativity, innovative thinking, strong
marketing concepts and solutions
* Enjoys and supports working on a team
* Superior communication skills, organized and great time
* Health/Pharma/biotech experience a plus
If you love the interactive space, appreciate a culture where your work
is respected, your opinion counts and you are surrounded by the best and
the brightest, please get in touch.