Interaction'09|vancouver 16 days away

20 Jan 2009 - 2:15am
5 years ago
7 replies
387 reads
Greg Petroff
2004

We are almost 2 weeks away from the event. We still have room for more
people to attend so make your plans now. It is going to be an amazing
experience for all who can make it.

Sign up now at: http://interaction09.ixda.org/registration.php

- Greg

Comments

20 Jan 2009 - 12:20pm
Elizabeth Bacon
2003

I'm so excited for the conference! Such a great line-up of speakers,
as well as activities for us to come together as individuals and make
our community stronger.

I also wanted to remind folks from the U.S. who are attending the
conference that this is an INTERNATIONAL venue. So, please check your
passports and make sure you bring 'em with you! (I won't bore you
with my story of heading off to the Portland airport on public
transit for the IxDA Board Retreat in October 2008 without my
passport and then realizing it part-way there and calling for help
and finally having my husband & daughter drive in a mad rush to the
airport with my errant passport in hand...oh, wait, I guess I just
did!)

Cheers,
Liz

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Posted from the new ixda.org
http://www.ixda.org/discuss?post=37397

20 Jan 2009 - 12:29pm
SemanticWill
2007

..."that this is an INTERNATIONAL venue...."

Which means Duty-free folks :-)

~ will

"Where you innovate, how you innovate,
and what you innovate are design problems"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will Evans | User Experience Architect
tel: +1.617.281.1281 | will at semanticfoundry.com
http://blog.semanticfoundry.com
aim: semanticwill
gtalk: semanticwill
twitter: semanticwill
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Jan 20, 2009, at 5:20 AM, Elizabeth Bacon wrote:

> I'm so excited for the conference! Such a great line-up of speakers,
> as well as activities for us to come together as individuals and make
> our community stronger.
>
> I also wanted to remind folks from the U.S. who are attending the
> conference that this is an INTERNATIONAL venue. So, please check your
> passports and make sure you bring 'em with you! (I won't bore you
> with my story of heading off to the Portland airport on public
> transit for the IxDA Board Retreat in October 2008 without my
> passport and then realizing it part-way there and calling for help
> and finally having my husband & daughter drive in a mad rush to the
> airport with my errant passport in hand...oh, wait, I guess I just
> did!)
>
> Cheers,
> Liz
>

20 Jan 2009 - 1:10pm
Jared M. Spool
2003

On Jan 20, 2009, at 10:29 AM, Will Evans wrote:

> ..."that this is an INTERNATIONAL venue...."
>
> Which means Duty-free folks :-)

My favorite source for 20lb (9kg) packages of Toblerone!

20 Jan 2009 - 2:09pm
Nasir Barday
2006

Toblerone is my guilty-pleasure kryptonite! I don't think I would
survive an encounter with a 20lb chunk ...

If you're tracking the pre-conference buzz on Crowdvine, get your
suggestions in for the Interaciton '09 playlist:
http://interaction09.crowdvine.com/posts/show/3144133

And if you're not on Crowdvine already, like, zomg, what are you waiting for??

BTW, even if you're not attending, you're welcome to share in the
conference joy on Crowdvine. Yes, you can even make playlist
recommendations. Just because a teensy fraction of the community gets
to see each other in person at this one event doesn't mean you can't
participate-- quite the contrary!

Cheers,
- Nasir
Official Interaction '09 'have too much fun planning conference media
production' Person

20 Jan 2009 - 2:32pm
Dave Malouf
2005

I'm looking forward to bringing home some good old maple syrup! :)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Posted from the new ixda.org
http://www.ixda.org/discuss?post=37397

20 Jan 2009 - 3:59pm
Jared M. Spool
2003

On Jan 20, 2009, at 12:32 PM, Dave Malouf wrote:

> I'm looking forward to bringing home some good old maple syrup! :)

Pack it in 3.5oz bottles.

If you want, I have some old maple syrup sitting on my counter. I can
ship it to you. I prefer good, fresh maple syrup myself.

Jared

10 Feb 2009 - 5:50pm
Chad Vavra
2008

I went through;
having a new laptop,
not being recognized by the site,
opening a confirmation email,
signing in with my existing account information...

....

For a post about smuggling maple syrup past sleeping mounties?!?!?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Posted from the new ixda.org
http://www.ixda.org/discuss?post=37397

Syndicate content Get the feed