[JOB] Boston: Senior User Experience Specialist, Axeda Corporation
27 Jan 2009 - 3:50pm
Hi folks, this came to us via the Boston local email address. Contact
info for the position is at the bottom of the posting. Boston IxDA has
no further information and is not responsible for the content.
Senior User Experience Specialist
We are looking for a Senior User Experience Specialist with
experience in transforming functional requirements to
wireframe UI designs and participating as an team member in
defining and clarifying UI requirements for the engineering
team. This individual will work as part of the engineering
team and will primarily be responsible for UI requirements
definition, design, and validation.
The successful candidate will have:
* Experience in defining overall corporate product UI design
and working with engineering and product management to have
it implemented across a product suite.
* Experience translating functional requirements into
technical design and UI prototypes.
* Experience in UI storyboarding and UI navigational design
* Experience designing and rapid prototyping of rich internet
* Experience in defining usability requirements and verifying
that those requirements have been met.
* Experience in running usability tests.
* Exposure to current RIA development and test technologies.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
* Rapid and motivated self-learner
* Ability to rapidly learn new technologies
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent ability to elicit UI requirements from stakeholders
at all organizational levels; C-Level to system administration,
as well as with external customers.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work as part of a cross-functional engineering
team which includes product management, development, quality
* Works well in a fast paced Agile environment. Experience
with Scrum and XP is a plus.
* Able to effectively organize and prioritize multiple tasks
* Burning passion to continually improve our product, processes,
tools and technologies
The successful candidate must have:
* 7+ years of experience in user experience design
* Ability to work as part of a strong product management and
engineering team to define and deliver the next generation UI
* Broad industry background matching Axeda's customer base.
* Portfolio of work
* Bachelor degree
Director of Human Resources
25 Forbes Blvd, Suite 3
Foxboro, MA 02035
508 337 9200
508 337 9201 (fax)