I've been considering Adaptive Path's UX Intensive, but have heard
conflicting reports about it's value. Here's my situation:
* Sole UX Designer for an early dot-com startup
* First time holding the title of "UX Designer"
* 8+ years of web design experience (visual design & front-end
* Have worked in freelance, agency, and in-house environments
* Poses many of the soft skills (aka instinct, intuition, etc.) but
lack some hard skills (aka formal training, methodology, "lingo",
Is the UX Intensive right for me? Or should I look elsewhere?