Using this list: How do I change my subscription email address?

18 Feb 2009 - 4:36pm
5 years ago
4 replies
883 reads
mcaskey
2008

Help? I searched the profile page and saw no option for editing this.
It notes that I should remove my subscription and re-subscribe, but my
email address stays there.

Thanks!

Mike

Comments

18 Feb 2009 - 4:45pm
James Wanless
2009

There are two grey links at the top of your profile page and one is for your
subscription. Interesting that it's a very difficult to read shade of grey
on an interaction design site.

James

2009/2/18 Mike Caskey <mike at casadev.com>

> Help? I searched the profile page and saw no option for editing this. It
> notes that I should remove my subscription and re-subscribe, but my email
> address stays there.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Mike
> ________________________________________________________________
> Welcome to the Interaction Design Association (IxDA)!
> To post to this list ....... discuss at ixda.org
> Unsubscribe ................ http://www.ixda.org/unsubscribe
> List Guidelines ............ http://www.ixda.org/guidelines
> List Help .................. http://www.ixda.org/help
>

--
----------------------------------------
James Wanless
email: james at wanless.info
web: http://james.wanless.info

19 Feb 2009 - 5:49am
Christina Li
2004

Same question.

[To change, unsubscribe and re-join with new address] - this is unclickable
on the page...

2009/2/18 James Wanless <james at wanless.info>

> There are two grey links at the top of your profile page and one is for
> your
> subscription. Interesting that it's a very difficult to read shade of grey
> on an interaction design site.
>
> James
>
>
> 2009/2/18 Mike Caskey <mike at casadev.com>
>
> > Help? I searched the profile page and saw no option for editing this.
> It
> > notes that I should remove my subscription and re-subscribe, but my email
> > address stays there.
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > Mike
> > ________________________________________________________________
> > Welcome to the Interaction Design Association (IxDA)!
> > To post to this list ....... discuss at ixda.org
> > Unsubscribe ................ http://www.ixda.org/unsubscribe
> > List Guidelines ............ http://www.ixda.org/guidelines
> > List Help .................. http://www.ixda.org/help
> >
>
>
>
> --
> ----------------------------------------
> James Wanless
> email: james at wanless.info
> web: http://james.wanless.info
> ________________________________________________________________
> Welcome to the Interaction Design Association (IxDA)!
> To post to this list ....... discuss at ixda.org
> Unsubscribe ................ http://www.ixda.org/unsubscribe
> List Guidelines ............ http://www.ixda.org/guidelines
> List Help .................. http://www.ixda.org/help
>

--
Christina Li
Founder, uiGarden.net (http://www.uigarden.net)
Weaving Usability and Cultures

+44 (0) 7845269566

19 Feb 2009 - 12:29pm
James Wanless
2009

It's definitely clickable and editable, though not terribly visible.
As long as you're logged in, go to your profile page, click "edit
profile/subscription" in grey beside the larger word "Members" and
then on the following page you'll default to 'edit details', but in
the left sidebar there's also an 'edit subscription' link which
gives you options.

James

--------------------

Same question.

[To change, unsubscribe and re-join with new address] - this is
unclickable on the page...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Posted from the new ixda.org
http://www.ixda.org/discuss?post=38948

20 Feb 2009 - 3:33am
Christina Li
2004

Thanks. I found out it's my company's network security setting made it
non-clickable. Same happened with all 37signal websites.

Christina

2009/2/19 James Wanless <james at wanless.info>

> It's definitely clickable and editable, though not terribly visible.
> As long as you're logged in, go to your profile page, click "edit
> profile/subscription" in grey beside the larger word "Members" and
> then on the following page you'll default to 'edit details', but in
> the left sidebar there's also an 'edit subscription' link which
> gives you options.
>
> James
>
> --------------------
>
> Same question.
>
> [To change, unsubscribe and re-join with new address] - this is
> unclickable on the page...
>
>
> . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
> Posted from the new ixda.org
> http://www.ixda.org/discuss?post=38948
>
>
> ________________________________________________________________
> Welcome to the Interaction Design Association (IxDA)!
> To post to this list ....... discuss at ixda.org
> Unsubscribe ................ http://www.ixda.org/unsubscribe
> List Guidelines ............ http://www.ixda.org/guidelines
> List Help .................. http://www.ixda.org/help
>

--
Christina Li
Founder, uiGarden.net (http://www.uigarden.net)
Weaving Usability and Cultures

+44 (0) 7845269566

Syndicate content Get the feed