Are you passionate about creating the best possible user experience? If
so, we are currently recruiting for a User Experience
Designer/Interaction Designer to join our team. The ideal candidate for
this role will have a strong sense of both the aesthetic and functional
aspects of interaction and interface design , with experience creating
visually appealing and usable software and web applications based on
user-centered design principles. You will be responsible for all stages
of user experience design throughout the product lifecycle, ensuring a
compelling look and feel that meets branding, business and user
requirements (spanning user interface, interaction and visual design).
* Working closely with a cross-functional team to assess product
requirements, the designer will translate requirements into designs.
This will include building interaction models, task flows, wireframes,
sketches, designs, prototypes, and higher level standards documents.
* Organize these design details into a full user experience design
specification to be used as an iterative blueprint for development
* Take responsibility for the user interface style guide, including
terminology used in the application, interaction standards, menuing, and
* Work closely with product management to better understand the user
through market data
* Plan, conduct, and integrate results of usability testing of
prototypes and iterative development
* Have a good understanding of requirements for the global market
* Be self-motivated and able to make logical decisions to ensure the
overall success of the project by creating designs that seamlessly
address customer and business concerns and objectives
* Keep abreast of current tools, techniques and methodologies
* Be willing to challenge traditional design thinking and look for new
and innovative ways to approach projects and improve the user experience
* Practical experience employing user centered design methods to create
* Experience conducting usability testing.
* Experience working an agile environment would be an asset.
* Ability to respond and deliver quickly in an extremely fast paced
* Degree in interaction design or a similar field or equivalent
* 2+ years of professional experience in the field of user
experience/interaction design required.
* Proficiency in the following:
Adobe Illustrator and/or Photoshop
Adobe Fireworks and/or Dreamweaver
Visio or equivalent wireframing/flow mapping tools
* Experience working with Morae, Axure, jQuery, and Adobe Flash/Flex
would be an asset.
ACL Services Ltd. (www.acl.com <http://www.acl.com/> ) is the leading
global provider of Audit Analytics to financial executives, compliance
professionals, and auditors. Combining market-leading data analysis
software and professional services expertise, ACL solutions give
organizations confidence in the accuracy and integrity of the
transactions and the effectiveness of the internal controls underlying
increasingly complex business operations.
Since 1987, ACL's proven technology has enabled financial
decision-makers to assure controls compliance, reduce risk, detect
fraud, minimize losses, enhance profitability, and achieve fast payback.
ACL delivers its solutions in more than 130 countries through a global
network of ACL offices and channel partners. Our customers include 70
percent of the Fortune 500 companies and over two-thirds of the Global
500, as well as hundreds of national, state, and local governments, and
the Big Four public accounting firms.
Marian Hakze, CHRP
ACL Services Ltd.
ACL AuditExchange(tm) 2009 <http://www.acl.com/ax> | Announcing a
managed analytics platform for audit
Increase productivity, improve data access & realize your audit team's
The contents of this email are confidential and are for the intended
recipient(s) named above only. If you are not the intended recipient,
any copying, distribution or use of this email is prohibited. If you
have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete