[JOBS] Come live and work in sunny Sydney, Australia! Senior User Experience Designer wanted.
6 Apr 2009 - 1:25am
4 years ago
[JOBS] Come live and work in sunny Sydney, Australia! Senior User
Experience Designer wanted.
Not only is Sydney famous for its world class beaches, relaxed lifestyle
and outstanding multicultural restaurant scene, it is also one of the
most economically resilient, politically stable and globally competitive
business locations in the world.
Different Solutions has attracted senior consultants from around the
world adding specialists with skills not found locally. We are now
looking for a Senior User Experience Designer to join our team and grow
with our company.
In order to be the successful candidate for this position you must
demonstrate your experience with the following:
* Implementation of user experience design strategies for
large-scale, complex online projects.
* Hands-on production of user experience design deliverables and
management of user experience processes.
* Extensive knowledge in user-centered design methodology and
* Facilitation of contextual inquiries, creating personas, task
analysis, scenario modelling, prototyping, creating interactive
specifications, wireframes and usability testing.
Required Skills & Education
* Professional experience as an interaction designer, user
experience designer, information architect or interactive architect.
* Professional experience leading a project team and facilitating
the work of others.
* Experience facilitating client workshops to achieve consensus
and a user experience direction.
* Portfolio of work REQUIRED. Include examples of all areas of
interaction design (user flows, wireframes, final graphical display).
* Highly organized, strong attention to detail, excellent verbal
and written communication skills.
* Able to work well independently with clients, as a project lead
and as an individual team member.
* MS Preferred, BA/BS required or 7+ years of professional
experience in Human Factors, Psychology, Design, User Interface Design
or related field.
In return, we offer you an attractive salary and the opportunity to work
with the largest Experience Architect team in Australia.