Premium Staffing Solutions is a full-service recruitment agency dedicated to
providing employers with the people essential for success in today's
By utilizing our unique, innovative and comprehensive approach, we
consistently ensure our clients get the candidates they need while offering
our candidates the jobs they want.
Our success lies in helping you achieve your employment goals.
We're looking for a seasoned Interaction Designer to:
* Ask tough questions to determine design requirements and user goals
* Pitch and brainstorm design solutions
* Lead in the conceptualization of navigation structures, information
design, information architecture, and user flows
* Work with project stakeholders to effectively translate both user
and business requirements into intuitive designs
* Iterate through rapid prototyping
* Craft distinctive and pleasurable user experience
* Identify and pitch strategic opportunities to improve overall user
* Participate in user-centered design research and usability studies
* Collaborate with Product Management and Software Development teams
in translating product requirements into design solutions
* Define user pain points and pitch creative solutions
* Drive interaction design efforts through iterative process, from
concept through specification
* Work with usability analysts to conduct customer studies of mockups,
prototypes and existing interfaces; and iterate designs based on usability
Skills and Experience:
* 4 or more years of experience in product development teams working
in an Interaction Design role.
* Bachelor's degree in Interaction Design, communication design, or a
* Exposure to information design, visual design, industry UI
standards, and usability best practices in both web and desktop
* Experience with design tools, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and
* Experience in user-centered design and usability.
* Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.