We're giving IxDA readers a special discount to our new UIE Roadshow:
Secrets Behind Designing Great User Experiences, a full-day workshop,
based on 10 years of UIE's extensive research, that will deliver new
insights and inspire your team to create the best user experiences.
This June, we're taking this workshop on the road, to Seattle,
Denver, and DC. There, I'll share information with you that
previously was only available to our biggest clients.
You'll learn these secrets:
- What you can learn from the design processes behind Apple,
Nintendo, and Netflix
- How to take your team and designs to the next level
- How constructing a solid experience vision is one of the most
critical methods for getting your organization behind your
- What professional magicians know about using the art of illusion
to simplify otherwise complex designs
An eventful day, with a ton of detailed examples, hands-on
exercises, my usual funny material, and, for the first time, live
magic tricks! See the details of the full-day program at http://cli.gs/hMz45j
We have limited seating in every city. We're coming to:
- Seattle, WA on Tuesday, June 23, 2009
- Denver, CO on Thursday, June 25, 2009
- Washington, DC on Tuesday, June 30, 2009
We know the current economy is making things challenging. We also
know what you'll learn in this workshop will make your design a
critical part of your organization's strategy. Therefore, we've
priced this seminar to make it easy to sign up.
As an IxDA reader, you can use the IXDA promotion code, which
qualifies you for the lowest individual price of $349 ($125 off). Or
you can bring your team and get group rates as low as $299 for each
person (no promotion code needed). You won't find this quality of
information for a price that good anywhere else.