Information Architect - Freelance (possibly leading to a staff position)- Onsite in NYC
16 Jun 2009 - 5:51pm
My client, a leading interactive design agency, is looking for a
Freelance Information Architect for a 6 month assignment (possibly
leading to a staff position).
* Are a creative thinker who is looking for something new?
* Have extensive agency experience working with large and complex
* Have a portfolio of successful interactive engagements. * Want to
be involved in your projects from start to finish.
* Absolute detail freak!
* Have learned to control your fits of Visio-rage!
* Believe in the power of usability testing but find gurus tiresome.
* Like to challenge your clients (just not with your fists). *
Probably cannot pronounce our company name.
* Successful interactive firm.
* Big enough but small enough.
* Great relationships with high profile clients.
* Work hard (but no weekends).
* Have an opportunity for a creative professional who wants to make a
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing
information architecture for web, products, mobile and all online