[JOB] Senior Web Designer, NYC, Posted for Recruiter, Full Time
23 Jul 2009 - 2:01pm
Please respond to kmaloneyATflaggstaff.net
Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Web Designer to contribute to
the creative direction of COMPANY North America*s websites. The candidate
must posses a strong background in user experience design and web
* Plan and execute website design, from site mockups to Flash components,
icons and other graphics, as needed (this is hands-on work).
* Improve overall design and user experience of the sites.
* Effectively design web pages based on print-originated content, as well as
web-exclusive editorial sections and interactives.
* Participate in collaborative design and project planning sessions.
* Design online marketing promotions, newsletters and advertising mock ups.
* Ability to effectively communicate design ideas in a collaborative work
environment, and across editorial, development, production, ad sales and
* At least 5 years of related, media, web design experience required.
* History of successfully implementing business requirements with design
* Exceptional multi-tasking skills and strong attention to detail.
* Passionate about interactive design and all things internet and social
* Strong proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Flash.
* Proficient in HTML/XHTML and knowledge of CSS.
* Strong conceptual development, visualization, typography and interaction
* An awareness of SEO standards and web analytics.
Candidates must submit samples of their work.
FlaggStaff Technology Group, Inc
Wallingford, CT 06492