[JOB] Mid-level User Experience Lead, Washington, DC, Full Time
23 Jul 2009 - 4:20pm
Threespot User Experience Leads are responsible for defining successful high-level strategies, as well as tactical solutions, for client projects including multimedia, print, social media strategies, web sites, web-based applications, and technology solutions.
UX Leads gather, define, and clarify clients' business objectives, brand, and audiences, and translate this understanding into documentation that defines the "big idea' and guiding creative vision that will shape the entire project.
Because our process at Threespot is fundamentally collaborative, UX Leads must be able to work independently as well as part of a team. On a single project, the UX Lead will work closely with other members of the Interactive Strategist group, Project Managers, Art Directors, and Technical Leads in creating and maintaining the project vision; and works with the Project Managers to ensure we do the best possible work while remaining within budget and schedule. UX Leads work directly for the Director of User Experience, with ultimate supervision by the Director of Creative Services. Agency experience is a plus, but it's not necessary.
* Facilitate discovery meetings (including kickoff, brand discussions, audience discovery, and definition of business and project objectives)
* Conduct stakeholder interviews, brainstorming sessions, and features and functionality workshops
* Own Threespot strategy deliverables, including: audience personas, creative brief, Interactive Development Strategy (IDS), competitive and landscape analyses, and concept documentation
* Conduct competitive analysis, landscape analysis, and primary research (user surveys and focus groups)
* Develop strategies for marketing, communications, and outreach, encompassing search engine optimization, email marketing strategy, social marketing and blog outreach
* Inspire, lead, and develop trust, both internally and externally
* Develop concept documents and define features and functionality and create necessary documentation
* Develop the following deliverables: information architecture, content strategy, wireframes
* Work with Threespot's business development team to help define deliverables and project scope for prospective client projects
* Analyze web metrics
Measures of Success
* Quality of final product
* Meeting client's success metrics
* Happy clients
* Team satisfaction
* Creative solutions for project implementation
PLEASE NOTE: This role is directly instrumental in understanding client business objectives, target audience characteristics, and the direct development of creative strategies/solutions to achieve measurable results. This is a solution-oriented, project visionary position. While project management skills are valuable, this is not a project or product management position.
* Cover letter, resume, and salary history to hr at threespot.com
* No phone calls, please
* No contractors, please
* All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, physical capability, sexual identification/orientation, national origin, or other protected class distinctions
Erin Myers | Director of Human Resources
Threespot | 3333 14th Street NW | Suite 300 | Washington, DC 20010
p: 202.471.1126 | f: 202.518.0425
This message may contain confidential information. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not copy, use, or distribute this information. If you have received this message in error, please call 202-471-1010 or return it promptly by mail.
P Please consider the environment before printing this email.