Its for 'webdesigner magazine' and is about the recession and the web design
I would love to hear from any employers, owners of companies, or people
responsible for hiring and firing. thoughts from the UK and abroad are most
I'm looking for opinions/quotes on:
- How much do you think the credit crunch has affected the web
- Is there any particular movement to, or away from, contractors or
- Has the credit crunch had an effect on salaries being offered?
- Are there any particular skills/attributes candidates can
demonstrate to secure work during this difficult time?
- - Has the credit crunch had an effect on the quality of
Is - London still the hottest destination when it comes to moving
where the work is within web design/development and IT,
- Or are UK professionals choosing to go abroad to seek better
Thanks in advance