"Even so, it's easy to imagine that feature creep will one day seep
into the Flip. After all, the company recently released models that
record in HD, so why not image stabilization or a bigger LCDor hey,
how about a touchscreen! "We will always prioritize accessibility
over features," Fleming-Wood insists."
And thought this worked in well with recent discussions on the list
on Apple's product strategy.
So my questions are around prioritizing features:
* How do you it now?
* Who is involved?
* What questions do you apply when doing it?
* Is it something you can score?
* How can user research help?
* How do we move away from the features/more is better attitude?
* How do you plan to introduce features over time?