Interaction South America - November 26th, 27th and 28th, in São Paulo - Brazil
14 Oct 2009 - 8:02am
The IxDA is pleased to announce the 1st regional conference
of Interaction Design Association (IxDA): Interaction’09 | South America.
The Interaction’09 | South America will happen
on 26, 27 and 28 November at 9 am to 18 pm, in São Paulo.
The event aims to present and discuss the main lines of research in
interaction design, promote the network among professionals in the
community, presenting and promoting the discipline in many circles of
knowledge: design, computer science, architecture, indicating that
interdisciplinarity and plurality of views are the way we act.
The purpose of the event is to encourage and work with the education of
interaction design in Latin America, so has the support of several
of higher education, promoting greater visibility for professionals engaged
in the development of interactive solutions.
Come expand your concepts about how interaction design is changing the world
as we know it.
- Nimish Biloria – Assistant Professor, Faculty of Architecture, TU
Delft, The Netherlands
- Simon Biggs – Research Professor at Edinburgh College of Art, UK
- Ken Perlin – Research Professor at New York University, USA
- Juliana Ferreira – Interaction Designer at Nokia Design, UK
- Giselle Beigelman – Professora do Programa de Pós-graduação em
Comunicação e Semiótica da Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo
- Antonio Carlos Figueira de Mello – Superlimão