Setting up a UX conference in Lisbon - need advice and ideas
20 Oct 2009 - 4:46pm
6 years ago
I'm setting up a 3-day UX conference in Lisbon, Portugal next year,
where many topics such as IA, Usability and IxD will be covered and I
would welcome your feedback on the following:
- What would make you travel to Portugal for such a conference?
- Is the ticket price a decisive factor? If yes, what's the maximum
price you would pay?
- Is including the plane ticket and accommodation on the conference
ticket price something that would help you decide to come?
- Who would you like to see as a speaker?
- Do you prefer to listen to talks or attend workshops or both? If
both, should it have more workshops or more talks?