Interaction 10 Art Exhibition - Call for Submissions

23 Oct 2009 - 4:30pm
4 years ago
1 reply
1689 reads
Jennifer Bove
2006

The Interaction Design Association (IxDA) and Savannah College of Art
and Design (SCAD) present the first Interaction Exhibition,
coinciding with the Interaction 10 conference in Savannah, Georgia,
February 4-7 2010. This interaction design-inspired art exhibition
will explore the concept of interaction: between people, with tools,
with technology. What is interaction about — Behavior? Response? Is
it Conscious? Deliberate?  What does “interaction” mean?

We are looking for work that directly addresses these questions.  If
you’d like your work considered for inclusion in this show, please
submit your contact details, artist statement, and submission list,
along with up to 5 JPEGs or 5 minutes of video on DVD, to the address
on this submission link:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dFpwNW8tcG5uekxfWnNkek9ycWJXMmc6MA.
The deadline for submissions is due November 30.

Submission is not limited by geography, installation size or
attendance at the conference. We welcome submissions from any artist
interested in exploring the exhibition theme of 'interaction'.

Selections will be made by our exhibition committee, and you will be
notified via email by December 15. All materials for review should be
clearly marked with the artist’s name and title of work. Anything to
be returned should include a self-addressed, stamped envelope.

The exhibition will run throughout the Interaction 10 conference from
Feb 4-7 at The Pharmacy in Savannah. The exhibition and artists will
be featured on the Interaction 10 web site.

Comments

12 Nov 2009 - 10:48pm
Bill Barranco
2009

Jennifer,

I am still seeking a Senior Interaction Designer for a fabulously secure job
in the south east. Ideal Candidates will have had training and education in
Interaction design and employment experience in the computer/electronics
industry.

Any suggestions on whom I might call?

Bill Barranco

Autovision Design Network, Inc.
Design Executive Recruiting
Menlo Park, CA

Tel: +1) 650.330.0120
www.auto-vision.com

On 10/23/09 2:30 PM, "Jennifer Bove" <jlbove at yahoo.com> wrote:

> The Interaction Design Association (IxDA) and Savannah College of Art
> and Design (SCAD) present the first Interaction Exhibition,
> coinciding with the Interaction 10 conference in Savannah, Georgia,
> February 4-7 2010. This interaction design-inspired art exhibition
> will explore the concept of interaction: between people, with tools,
> with technology. What is interaction about ˜ Behavior? Response? Is
> it Conscious? Deliberate?  What does „interaction‰ mean?
>
> We are looking for work that directly addresses these questions.  If
> you‚d like your work considered for inclusion in this show, please
> submit your contact details, artist statement, and submission list,
> along with up to 5 JPEGs or 5 minutes of video on DVD, to the address
> on this submission link:
> http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dFpwNW8tcG5uekxfWnNkek9ycWJXMm
> c6MA.
> The deadline for submissions is due November 30.
>
>
> Submission is not limited by geography, installation size or
> attendance at the conference. We welcome submissions from any artist
> interested in exploring the exhibition theme of 'interaction'.
>
> Selections will be made by our exhibition committee, and you will be
> notified via email by December 15. All materials for review should be
> clearly marked with the artist‚s name and title of work. Anything to
> be returned should include a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
>
> The exhibition will run throughout the Interaction 10 conference from
> Feb 4-7 at The Pharmacy in Savannah. The exhibition and artists will
> be featured on the Interaction 10 web site.
>
>
> ________________________________________________________________
> Reply to this thread at ixda.org
> http://www.ixda.org/discuss?post=46999
>
> ________________________________________________________________
> Welcome to the Interaction Design Association (IxDA)!
> To post to this list ....... discuss at ixda.org
> Unsubscribe ................ http://www.ixda.org/unsubscribe
> List Guidelines ............ http://www.ixda.org/guidelines
> List Help .................. http://www.ixda.org/help
>

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: image/gif
Size: 2251 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.interactiondesigners.com/pipermail/discuss-interactiondesigners.com/attachments/20091112/e965d3f8/attachment.gif>

Syndicate content Get the feed