This position is perfect for a high-energy, creative, detail and
process-oriented designer who wants to make a big and immediate impact at a
Who are we looking for?
- You have had heavy duty training in human-computer interaction, as well
as at least a couple of years of practical experience
- You are passionate and have strong opinions about user experience
- You are intimately familiar with the UCD process -- from requirements
- You are comfortable in fast-paced, iterative design-build environment
- You are articulate and eloquent in css, js, html, and English
Please send your resume, a pointer to your portfolio, and a brief note about
an exciting project you've worked on to designjob at crowdcast.com. We are
based in the San Francisco Bay Area. This is a very integral role, so
telecommuting won't work. No contractors, no recruiters.