Do you rewrite lackluster commercials in your head or take a red pen to the newspaper? Are you a big thinker and a stickler for detail? We're looking for someone with imagination who is always up for a challenge. Your copy should inspire and lead the creative process. It should raise questions and spark ideas. It should challenge designers and developers to think in new ways. You might spend some of your time in the weeds writing technical documentation and lending your razor-sharp editing skills, but mostly we're looking for someone who sees the trees and can describe them in vibrant detail.
* Develop comp copy for designs
* Write and edit client copy
* Perform research including content and collateral audits
* Lead development of content strategy, including content strategy documentation, content development guidelines, style guides, and editorial calendars
* Work with Information Architect to develop content inventory/management documentation, template descriptions, and content guidelines for page templates
* Define and document content types and metadata
* Train clients and other stakeholders about writing for the web and email
* Support search engine optimization efforts through content strategy
* Lead content workshops
* Working with other members of the UX and Design teams, support development of the following deliverables: audience personas, concept documentation, features and functionality documentation, and user surveys
* Work with Information Architect to define IA naming
* Cover letter, resume, and salary history to hr at threespot.com
* No phone calls, please
* No contractors, please
* All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, physical capability, sexual identification/orientation, national origin, or other protected class distinctions
Erin Myers | Director of Human Resources
Threespot | 3333 14th Street NW | Suite 300 | Washington, DC 20010
p: 202.471.1126 | f: 202.518.0425
This message may contain confidential information. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not copy, use, or distribute this information. If you have received this message in error, please call 202-471-1010 or return it promptly by mail.
P Please consider the environment before printing this email.