The exciting bullet points:
1) Submissions are of previous work by individual students or recent grads
(undergraduate and graduates are both welcome; up to 1 year out) of work
done as students. (no teams)
2) There are 2 major stages of the competition:
* Stage 1 is the submission of a substantial telling of your student project
in the form of a process book. This will lead to 5 finalists.
* Stage 2 will bring those 5 finalists all expenses paid to IxDA Interaction
10 | Savannah where they will compete through 3 onsite challenges which will
include elements of public voting.
3) Stage 1 submissions will be done between Nov 23 & Nov 30 via the
conference web site. Announcements will be made when opened, but
preparations should begin immediately.