JOB: Senior IxD in Munich @ frog design (full-time)
10 Dec 2009 - 5:36am
* frog design's Munich studio will be opening in March 2010.
Location for this position will be in Munich.*
Senior Interaction Designer - Munich
* Plan, prioritize, coordinate, and conduct user requirements analysis, task
analysis, conceptual modeling, information architecture design, interaction
design, and usability testing.
* Design and specify user interfaces and information architecture using
participatory and iterative design techniques, including observational
studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of
* Develop conceptual ideas for innovation and solutions, iterate and refine
towards detailed designs, produce user requirements specifications,
personas, storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts, design prototypes, and design
* Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed
design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
* Manage the design process, drive decisions, track issues, and assist in
estimating resource needs and schedules.
* Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications
* Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes
other designers, project management, business and brand strategists, and
hardware and software developers.
* At least five years of user interface design experience.
* Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology,
particularly as applied to Web-based applications, pc applications and
* Strong project and people management skills. Must be able to function as a
project leader as well as an individual contributor.
* Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as PhotoShop,
Illustrator, Visio, and Dreamweaver.
* Knowledge of capabilities and limitations of Web technologies such as
* Excellent communication and organization skills.
* Masters degree in Interaction Design or an equivalent in a related design
or behavioral science discipline.
* A passion for creating products that resonate emotionally