Job - User Experience Designer w/ software, desktop or mobile/device exp - Recruiter - Close to Chicago(100 miles)
7 Jan 2010 - 12:32am
The User Experience Designer is responsible for creating the consumer
experience for the next generation of consumer electronics. They will help
lead efforts to understand emerging trends, seek out real-life insights,
conceive user interface design solutions, and assure uncompromising
usability. The work environment fosters a culture of curiosity, creativity,
diversity, and craftsmanship, innovative problem-solving and cross-
* Skilled in applying user-centered design practices, e.g., ethnography,
user needs analysis, participatory design, and usability testing.
* Strong portfolio of user interaction design work.
* Experience successfully executing interaction design projects in
accordance with phases and gates product development processes.
* Skilled in creating information architecture and prototyping user
interface designs using popular interaction design tools.
* Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent in Graphic or Interaction Design, Human
Computer Interaction, Human Factors or a related field and a minimum of 1
year of directly related work experience is typically required. Equivalent
experience may be substituted for formal education.
* Collaborate with brand studios and strategic partners to define roadmaps
for user experience design and technology application.
* Develop, conduct, and analyze usability studies; providing input and
actionable recommendations to fellow designers at all stages of product
* Model user-centered design principles within the product development
* Create user interaction designs for consumer electronics products and
services that stand out in the marketplace.
* Competitive salary, great benefits package and relocation provided*
If you are interested in working on emerging technologies for consumer
electronic products, please send your resume and work
samples(nav/work/process flows and/or sitemaps) to gabriel at bestica.com
Thanks for taking the time to evaluate this position if you are qualified
please apply but due to the amount of applicants the response time is
subject to delay.