I'm working on a documentation improvement effort for a client and am
interested in hearing from anyone using the EightShapes UNIFY
deliverable framework (http://unify.eightshapes.com/). Specifically, I'm
eager to hear the following:
- Did you modify the system pre- or post-rollout to better
match your organization or clients? If so, would you mind sharing the
- What kind of reaction are you seeing from project
stakeholders, developers and designers?
- Do your designers use the InDesign wireframes as the basis
for their comps, or start from scratch in their tool of choice?
- How do you manage your source files (e.g. dedicated file
server, TeamShare or Basecamp site, true Doc Management Solution or
other)...are you happy with the solution?
- What online forums or communities do you use to connect with
other UNIFY users (if any)?
I'd greatly appreciate any comments you'd care to share. If you'd be
more comfortable sending your input directly to me, my work email is: dbrashear at navigationarts.com.