Job: UI Designer, Portland Maine for CashStar Inc, Fulltime
28 Jan 2010 - 10:00am
UI Designer Position
CashStar is looking for an up-and-coming User Interface superstar to
create and design new products and support current products.
You will be involved with developing new products and enhancing
existing products for mobile and the web.
You will report to the Director of User Experience and Design while
work closely with the development team, marketing team, business
unit, and sales team.
This is a full time position located in beautiful Portland, Maine.
- Usability research
- Translate usability research findings into new products and design
- Create user/process flows for new products and features
- Use your very strong design skills to create high quality graphic
aspects of web based systems
Position Qualifications: (Job Related Skills, Abilities, Education &
- Thorough understanding of overall web site design, including basic
usability, industry standards, web analytics and brand
- Strong understanding of the user-centered design process
- Solid ability to generate design concepts and expand them into a
- Experience with industry tools for generating UI prototypes, UI
specifications, flow diagrams, and wireframes.
- Exhibit stylistic breadth, consistency, attention to detail
balanced with beauty, innovation and usability
- Ability to take direction in meeting creative and business
- Strong organizational skills, be able to work effectively under
deadlines and manage concurrent projects
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or equivalent preferred
- Ability to prototype with HTML, CSS and jQuery is a huge plus.
CashStar is the leading digital gifting and incentives company.
CashStar makes it possible for businesses and consumers to securely
e-mail monetary value such as eGift cards, rewards, incentives and
rebates. The Company offers the market's strongest dynamic,
customizable messaging system, enabling consumers and marketers to
deliver the most personal gifting experience online.
Brian McLaughlin | Director of User Experience and Design |