[Job] Mid-Level User Experience Researcher @ Huawei Devices in Shenzhen, China
1 Feb 2010 - 5:42am
Apologies for cross posting.
Job Title: Mid-Level
User Experience Researcher
Location: Shenzhen, China
* Using qualitative & quantitative research methods
to gather User and product requirements.
* Conduct expert evaluation and usability tests to
identify usability problems and provide recommendations for improvements.
* Using insights from research to drive product
improvement & innovation within the design department.
degree or above in HCI, Human Factors, Psychology or related discipline.
* Have 2 or
more years work experience in User research and Usability Testing.
* A team player
and able to work alone when needed.
communication skills, with experience in working across several departments.
* Good report writing and persuasive presentation
* Fluent in 2 or more languages.
* Experience working with mobile devices or within the
If anyone is interested, please send
English CV / Resume, including personal details, education, work experience,
Salary expectation, and contact details to me at NamLoc at huawei.com & Mr Sha BingYu at shabingyu at huawei.com.