[Job] Senior User Experience/Information Architect, Atlanta, GA - Think Interactive, Inc, Full-Time.
10 Feb 2010 - 4:37pm
3 years ago
The Senior User Experience/Information Architect is responsible for
planning and managing all aspects of the user experience architecture
discipline throughout a project engagement. The ideal candidate will
apply skills across a range of interactive media vehicles, including
websites, distributed applications, mobile devices and more.
- Articulating user experience concepts and principles to team
members and clients.
- Documenting user needs, performing task analyses, creating user
profiles and scenarios.
- Collaborating with business, marketing, content and creative
strategists to define and communicate experiential concepts that
address user and business goals.
- Writing functional specifications documentation, and detailed
- Creating information structures through process flows, site maps
and navigational models.
- Developing wireframes that illustrate the site hierarchy, page
structure and information relationships of an interactive design.
- Working closely with creative and production teams to develop the
product concept, interface design and content presentation.
- Ensuring product quality by applying usability techniques and
testing methods at various points in the development process.
- Preferred experience with: content inventory, taxonomy, affinity
diagrams & card sorting, analytics and SEO principles, conceptual
sketching, prototyping (from low to high fidelity), and a history of
strategic thinking and recommending outside-the-box experiences.
- A minimum of five years of related information architecture
experience creating interactive websites, including direct experience
with the majority of tasks outlined in the list of responsibilities
- A college degree in Information Science, Human-Computer
Interaction, or related area. Masters preferred.
- Team spirit and openness to collaboration, a can-do attitude and a
fanatical dedication to quality.
If you have these skills and are looking for a job that will
challenge your creativity and intellect, then we want to meet you.
Please send your resume, salary requirements and reference to an
online portfolio, if available, to: