This is a full time, on-site, salaried position located in New York City
(Tribeca) paying $80,000 to $120,000 (dep on exp) + benefits. US Citizens,
Green Card holders, EAD or CAN only please. Local candidates preferred. No
telecommuting. Thank you.
Our client is a full service interactive firm and digital production studio
with 10 years experience, 50 employees, 2 offices, 52 Industry Awards, 1
sister company, 90% Direct-to-Client relationships and 10% Agency
Partnerships. They believe in quality over quantity. Full company
information disclosed to qualified candidates.
Our client is looking for an Information Architect who is passionate about
building great user experiences and committed to client success. The
candidate we seek will hit the ground running and possess a strong
interpersonal dynamic and energy level to match. As a member of the User
Experience community, the Information Architect will:
* Work with multidisciplinary teams to create smart, innovative online
solutions for our clients.
* Provide data driven insights into customer behavior and an actionable plan
for meeting user needs online.
* Champion process and methodology as well as research and evangelize the
latest tools, best practices and trends that relate to the field. Reporting
to the Director of User Experience, day-to-day responsibilities include:
* Generate project requirements definition by leading client working
sessions, reviewing the competitive landscape, and participating in creative
brainstorming sessions with the project team.
* Lead user personae research and documentation.
* Define functionality, content, navigation, and interaction models through
page level wireframes, site-maps, process flowcharts, use cases, and content
* Present deliverables and recommendations to clients and lead related
* Contribute to the development of content/data models, nomenclature and
* Design, develop and conduct usability tests to validate information
architecture and design.
* Contribute to the overall strategic direction and vision of projects,
making positive contributions in a tightly-knit, multidisciplinary team
Bachelor's degree preferred in design-related discipline: Interaction,
Information or Interface design; Human-Computer Interaction; Communications.
* 3+ years of industry experience
* Candidates must be well-versed in user-centered design methods and
* Proficient to expert in: Visio, PowerPoint, Photoshop
* Must have been in a client-facing role and have project experience working
with teams on large scale, long-term projects
* Excellent analytical and process-oriented skills
* Excellent verbal and written skills
* Experience in working on multiple projects simultaneously
* Prior experience in a consulting firm or interactive agency preferred
* Work samples and/or portfolio
To be considered, please submit your RESUME and PORTFOLIO along with your
SALARY requirements to beau[AT]open-source-staffing.com