[JOB] UX/Interaction Designer - XING - Germany, Hamburg - Full Time
23 Feb 2010 - 6:33am
The XING UX team is growing and we’re currently looking for Mid-Level/Senior Interaction Designers, available at the soonest possible starting date. The position is based at our headquarters in Hamburg, Germany.
XING makes your professional network an active part of your life. Far more than a directory of business contacts, XING enables its members to discover professional people, opportunities and privileges through its unique discovery capability and advanced contact management tools.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
* Developing high level and/or detailed site maps, storyboards, mockups, wireframes and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
* Build upon and expand established style guides and UI patterns
* Understand user needs and motivations and integrate them into the product design
* Working closely together with interdisciplinary project teams in a fast-paced, agile environment
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in human computer interaction or related field
* 5 years of industry experience in designing usable web-based interfaces
* Ability to do rapid prototyping
* Ability to effectively communicate and persuasively convey design solutions
* Fluency in English and knowledge of German not required but advantageous
* Being passionate about social networking is a strong plus ;)
If this profile matches your expertise, experience and aspirations, we’d be delighted to receive your complete application, including salary requirements and a possible starting date. Please email your application in English or German to en-jobs at xing.com.