JOB: NYC: midlevel EXPERIENCE DESIGNER, asap, freelance/temp to perm, agency side (JWG recruiter)
24 Feb 2010 - 5:47pm
Apologies for x-post
Like a-ha, I'm hunting high + low for a freelance and/or temp-to-perm
MIDLEVEL IxD/EXPERIENCE DESIGNER sought for large, stable agency---think
agency around during the "Mad Men" days---who is stretching + growing their
digital offerings, and getting awards + recognition for it. Great time to
get in at the early stages of this company's UX growth + grow with the team
+ the agency's UX offerings overall.
I work with their UX team closely + know the team members very well
personally. Phenomenal folks, they know their UX inside + out, friendly +
warm + approachable + very busy!, and would be a great team to learn from
and get some solid mentoring.
Project is for a product in the diet/lifestyle/healthcare arena.
Starts Monday, or as close to Monday as humanly possible.
Local NYC candidates only
Must be authorized to work in the USA
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS:
* 2-3 + years of UX experience
* Some agency experience highly preferred
* Visio skills for wireframes, sitemaps, etc---should also have background
in usability/user research, writing personae, etc.
* Pharma or interest in pharma/healthcare is a plus
* Experience working on transactional, interactive web dev projects +
application design projects is highly preferred---ability and interest in UX
heavy lifting is key
* Must be extremely proactive, able to roll w/ the punches and be nimble in
a busy, ever-evolving agency, and able to form strategic alliances +
relationships with cross-disciplinary teams
* Masters Degree in HCI or related field is strongly preferred but not
* An outgoing, positive and sparkly personality
TO APPLY, email resume, rate, availability, and URL/wire samples to: