Sprint PCS is aggressively seeking out talented, innovative and
technically savvy user interface designers to join the User Experience
Design Team within Sprint.
* We call ourselves User Experience Design.
* We are the A-Team that designs products and services for Sprint
and we report directly to the Chief Development Officer.
* We work at the Sprint Campus headquarters in Overland Park, KS.
* We are a diverse team of interaction designers, researchers,
and usability engineers with a variety of education and experience.
* We affect the way over 17 million people communicate every day.
* We impact the total user experience for Sprint products and
services. In most cases, we create it.
* From ideation to product management, we participate in all
stages of product development and product life-cycle management.
* We conduct research up front and along the way to guide,
challenge, and verify our decisions.
* Voice, data, wired, wireless, consumer, business, software,
hardware - we do it all.
We seek people who . . .
* Have a bachelor's degree or higher in a design related field and
5+ years relevant design & project management experience.
* Must have an eye for detail and can put ideas into a tangible
* Strong understanding of "best practice" design principles across
multiple platforms & technologies.
* Must have an in-depth knowledge of the internet medium and
* Can demonstrate strong visual design, interaction design and
prototyping process and skills. Portfolio review required.
* Have knowledge of user centered design methodologies and
usability evaluation and testing techniques.
* Have expert knowledge in industry standard design tools. Video
and sound experience a plus.
* Know how to collaborate and work effectively with
* Must be organized, able to act independently, and able to switch
rapidly between different projects in a fast-paced and exciting
* Competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and a
relocation package is available.
* Opportunities for annual cash bonuses, discounted stock purchase
plan and 401K plan.
* An industry ripe with growth opportunities and innovation
* The chance to affect the future of millions of people and create
new ways for them to communicate or to have fun.
User Experience Design (UXD) ensures product adoption, usage, and
satisfaction by creating the best possible user experience for our
customers through a systematic user-centered design and research