I'm currently writing a one-day workshop on interaction design (to premier at OZCHI - http://ozchi.org/). The workshop will be aimed at relative newcomers to interaction
I would like to include a section with answers for simple common questions (yes, I
know there are no such things as actual answers, I will include all the 'depends on').
I'm thinking along the lines of:
- in what order should OK/Cancel be placed
- should I have a single page form or a multi-page form
- when should I use pop-ups
- should I include a reset button on my form
- when do I use checkboxes or a drop-down list
...that sort of thing
What are the most common simple questions you are asked?
Happy to collate and post to the IxD resource library or somewhere similarly