VSA Partners has an immediate opening for an Information Architect. This
position is contract (timeline TBD) with the potential for hire.
If you are interested, please send your resume to jobs at vsapartners.com.
Please put "IA" in the subject line
A description of the role of this position:
This role organizes content and functionality into a usable Web experience
that meets the needs of both the VSA client and the user.
Support new business development by contributing Web knowledge to client
Work with clients to determine business needs and requirements as well as
user needs and requirements.
Analyze clients¹ online and off-line business processes for possible
Plan, conduct and analyze (or assist in analysis of) user and stakeholder
Conduct audits of competitive and existing site audits for functionality and
Assist in the creative development of the new site, including concept,
interface design and voice.
Organize site content and functionality:
* Design user interactions and interface requirements, often with visual
(off-line) designers on the project team;
* Define information-storage requirements;
* Innovate ways to document all of the above (including site maps, screen
schematics and interaction diagrams);
* Present coherent view of all of the above to clients and help ensure their
* Work closely with development and creative teams to ensure a functional,
buildable site and rewarding user experience.
kgroh at vsapartners.com