JOB: product UI designer, Boston, Design Continuum, Full Time
11 Oct 2005 - 12:57pm
Design Continuum is growing its Product Behavior practice. We're looking
for a visual designer to contribute to the design and development of a
wide variety of products, from home electronics to medical products to
software applications, and the successful applicant will contribute to
the behavior and interfaces for a variety of platforms with widely
Applicants must have strong visual design, prototyping, and
client-interaction skills; experience with development of graphics for
web or applications; special emphasis on user-centered techniques,
research, interface analysis, and documentation.
- 3-5 years experience in product or web or software interface design
- exemplary skills in visual design for electronic media
- experience in physical interface design
- experience in user research and interface testing
- thorough understanding of interface conventions
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- flexibility and ability to adapt to changing constraints
- self-motivation and ability to work alone or in teams
- understanding of technology and ability to communicate with engineers
- ability to manage and execute all aspects of interface design, from
research through implementation
- mastery of standard interface design tools: photoshop,
illustrator/freehand, director, flash, etc.
If you think you fit, and you are intrigued by this role, email your
resume to work at dcontinuum.com.
REF: PB-04. No phone calls, please.
Design Continuum is an equal opportunity employer.