R/GA has unique opportunities for experienced
Interaction Designers with a passion for compelling
user experiences and sports. R/GA design teams have
won every major industry award across a wide variety
of accounts and the Interaction Design team is unique
in the industry. Interaction Designers work on a
variety of projects in a collaborative, fast-paced
environment. They work closely with producers, art
directors, copywriters, and technologists to envision
and develop next-generation multi-channel digital
- Must be able to quickly understand and refine
client strategy and develop content and functionality
that meets both client objectives and user goals.
- Collaborate closely with copywriters, visual
designers and programmers to design the user
interaction model, information architecture, and user
- Create proposals, functional specifications,
flowcharts, schematics, and prototypes to represent
the user experience.
- Qualified people have 2-3 years experience
developing interactive sites, products and services.
- A good understanding of user-centered design
principles. Must be able to demonstrate an
understanding of interaction design process and
- The ability to collaborate actively with others in
a cross-functional team.
- Must be organized, able to act independently, and
able to switch rapidly between different projects in a
fast-paced and exciting environment.
- Must have good client presentation skills and
- Must have an eye for detail and be able to put
ideas into a tangible form.
- Must be familiar with InDesign, Photoshop, and
BONUS EXPERIENCE (any of the following)
- Deep knowledge of sports (Football, Baseball,
- Strong familiarity and knowledge of urban, youth
and/or pop culture.
- Understanding of wireless and mobile technologies.
- Understanding of guerilla style and non-traditional
media communication strategies.
- Excellent trend scout.
- Understanding of blogging and social networks.
- Undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any of the
following: HCI, Interaction Design, Industrial
Design, Computer Science, Media Studies, Graphic
Design, and/or related fields.
Please send resumes, URLs, etc., to the email address
Thanks for your interest and I look forward to hearing