A fresh start, a clean slate, and an opportunity to make a significant impact on a new web application - all while working with a team that will hang on your every word.
• Working as a key member of a dynamic small business where versatility, creativity and ownership are prized traits;
• Combining the disciplines of design and usability to create and iterate over intuitive, flexible, simple, and functional web-based application user interfaces;
• Using tools such as user personas, conceptual models, interaction and user interface patterns, user testing and surveys, prototyping, wireframing, and (best of all) working code;
• Mentoring other members of the Product Development team on usability and web standards.
• A passion for and demonstrable knowledge of user-centered design principles and methodologies;
• 3+ years in a key User Experience role (Design Architect, Information Architect, Usability Engineer, Interaction Designer or HCI background);
• Significant experience with best practices in web standards to achieve flexibility, portability, and accessibility;
• Samples and references.
• How to achieve the above goals with an arsenal of coding skills in standards-compliant, cross-browser X/HTML, CSS, Flash, etc.;
• Some familiarity with AJAX and other rich interface technologies and the impact of leveraging such technologies on the user experience.
Please send (MS-Word, plan text or HTML) resume, salary requirements and cover letter highlighting your UI experience to beau at superiorss.com