Jobs: multiple openings at Apple, Cupertino, CA - Productivity apps (iWork, iWeb)
20 Jan 2006 - 4:52pm
Our team is growing and we need to do a lot of hiring this year - everything
from interaction designers to visual designers and production artists to
help out with template production. I believe we also need project managers.
Do you or any of your friends know anybody who might be interested? In case
there are any questions just drop me a line and send a resume to me or or
recruiter Charlene Wong (Charlene at apple dot com).
Looking forward to hearing from you and/or your friends!
Hans von Sichart
- - -
Here is a short job description for the interface design position:
Sr. UI Designer- iWork
We are looking for an outstanding UI Designer to work on Apple's iWork suite
of applications. Applicant will work in a cross-functional environment and
be responsible for visual design of software products and feature sets in
the iWork suite of productivity applications. Applicant will have the
ability to lead and direct fellow team members in addition to partnering
closely with the Design team, Engineering, Marketing, and QA to iterate on
design concepts and produce final asset deliverables through implementation.
- 5 years experience in software UI design with emphasis on visual design
- Demonstrable experience designing client-side applications
- BS or BA degree in Design, Human Factors, or similar
- Expert knowledge of UI design principles
- Complete mastery of OSX + Photoshop + illustrator + fireworks
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Director skills a plus
Charlene at apple dot com