Reporting to the VP, Ecommerce & Product Management, the Sr. User Interface Designer will lead efforts to continuously improve the look, feel and functionality of our web sites for several brands. Using quantitative and qualitative analysis you will initiate and execute changes to the site to improve customer acquisition and retention.
We have several brands and sites presented in multiple languages and domains that combine to provide the widest selection of posters, prints, framing and related products and services worldwide. Servicing all sites, you will lead a team to provide continuous improvement with measurable results.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a pre-IPO, profitable and growing company that is a proven leader in its space. This position requires a business savvy, highly educated and experienced expert in the area of human computer interaction.
• Leverage Multiple Brands: Develop strategies to leverage multiple domestic and international brands and their multi-national sister sites to best support the online community.
• Conversion: Develop strategies and establish goals to increase conversion for each site.
• Customer Acquisition: Gather and analyze data from visitors to our sites as well as industry trends and best practices to drive site changes and improvements.
• Educate Team: Present data to sales divisions inside company to help all better understand the wants, needs and behaviors of our customers and of Internet shoppers in general.
• Bachelors, Masters or PhD in Human Computer Interaction or related field
• Internet experience in site management or conversion role
• Experience and expertise with Internet consumer behavior
• Experience leading, conducting and analyzing quantitative and qualitative studies of Internet buyer behavior
• Web management/master experience a plus
• Excellent communication skills
• Superior management skills and the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously while successfully meeting established goals and deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal and client management/customer service skills.
• Presentation skills combined with analytical acumen
We offer a competitive benefits and incentive package which includes the following:
• Stock Options
• Annual Performance Bonus
• Medical, Dental and Vision Plan
• 401(k) Plan
• Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance/AD&D
• Short and Long Term Disability
• Flexible Spending Account
• Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
• Training and Development Seminars
• Employee Discount Programs
• Commuter Benefits (varies by location)
• Fitness Center and Child Care Facility (varies by location)
• Company Sponsored Events and Activities
To be considered, please send your (MS-Word, plan text or HTML) resume, salary requirement and cover letter highlighting your UI experience to beau at superiorss.com