.....you'll have the opportunity to work on products used by millions of
people (we have an enormous user base ) ....... think of how many lives your
designs will touch !
.....finally tell us ideas about a product you use every day
.....you've always wanted to make it easier for your mom to do her taxes ;-)
Intuit Inc. is a leading provider of business and financial management
solutions for small and mid-sized businesses, consumers and accounting
professionals. Its flagship products and services, including QuickBooks(r),
Quicken(r) and TurboTax(r) software, simplify small business management and
payroll processing, personal finance, and tax preparation and filing.
Intuit isn't just another place to work. It's a company made up of smart,
motivated people with a passion for what they do. We take pride in our
dedication to the customers who use our products and services every day.
Intuit offers some of the best rewards in the industry. We don't think
you'll find another employer more dedicated to its employees' success.
Our team create elegant, appealing, and extensible designs through
user-centered design practices. These practices include gathering user
needs, setting standards for design development, serving as user advocates
on development teams, and performing usability testing for effective design
* Lead user researchers and designers to uncover deep insight into
customer needs and craft the solutions to those needs through
learnable and usable offerings.
* Work with leaders in groups across Intuit to drive the
integration of user-centered research and design processes into the
product development process
* Help teams to prioritize the focus of User Experience work in
line with corporate goals and business objectives (critical few;
* Establish, track, and share success metrics for UCD
* Collaborate with the centralized Beta team and other UCD managers
* Monitor industry best practices in customer research and design,
including standards, inventions, and trends for potential
opportunities for Intuit products.
* Spend 50% of the time working hand-in-hand with researchers and
designers on products/services
Quickly develop knowledge of relevant
Intuit products, web properties, and services. In performing the essential
functions of this role, the work environment is fast-paced and team-based.
Must be an expert communicator, able to lead teams comprising diverse
members, and enjoy teaching others across the company.
* Bachelor's (Master's or Doctorate preferred) degree required in
the social sciences, human centered design, art or graphics +
minimum of 10 years related work experience.
* Minimum 7 years of related experience leading user experience
teams, including customer research, interaction design, and visual
design teams that deliver exceptional customer experiences in
existing and new offerings.
* Proven ability to hire and grow high-performing energized teams.
* Dynamic person who inspires organizations to do right by the
* Ability to lead, influence, and work collaboratively on
* Deep design expertise
* Long track record of effective designs