[Job] Kaboodle, Inc. Full Time User Experience and Interface Design Lead, Santa Clara
25 Jan 2006 - 12:25am
Kaboodle, Inc. is looking for a smart, passionate designer to oversee
all aspects of interaction design and UI direction for Kaboodle.com.
- You will be responsible for the overall look and feel and flow of the
- You will deliver graphical design mockups as input to an excellent
development team that welcomes your direction.
- You will work onsite in our Santa Clara office and will be a key
strategic member of the product team (reporting to the VP of Product
- You will have access to great tools and customer feedback to guide
your tuning of the UI (including direct feedback from a very robust user
community as well as extensive user behavior data from Omniture Site
Catalyst and other internal reports).
- You will have a competitive compensation package including generous
stock options and full health benefits.
* Bachelor's degree, Master's degree would be a plus.
* Over 5 years of industry experience with at least 2 years of directly
relevant consumer internet experience
* Demonstrated UI design skills
* Ability to independently generate high-quality mockups
* Strong communication skills
* Experience with CSS and/or using Omniture Site Catalyst would be a
Please send your resume to kaboodler at kaboodle.com or call Brian Hansen
at 408-426-8107 if you are interested in designing a great consumer
About Kaboodle, Inc.
Kaboodle is a well-funded consumer web 2.0 start-up with an experienced
management team and marquee investors who have previously backed and
created leading consumer Internet companies such as Junglee (part of
Amazon), Nextag, and Google.