My client is looking for a creative and talented UI Designer to spearhead the user interface design process and deliverables for innovative product line.
Responsibilities will include:
- Define the user model and user interface for new and existing products and features.
- Developing high level storyboards, mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate design interaction and concepts.
- Measuring the usability of new and existing products, and making market-driven constructive recommendations for enhancement.
- Consult with customer base on user interface ideas and issues during conceptualization and design phase.
- Creation of detailed design specifications for development implementation.
- Solid academic background in human-computer interaction or related field (BS or MS in Computer Science a plus).
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in designing usable web-based interfaces.
- Possesses strong interface design skills, including execution of clean and simple interfaces of complex data for a variety of audiences.
- Possesses an expert understanding of interface design principles.
- Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills.
This is an on-site, contract opportunity is located in Irvine, CA, so please be local. Telecommuting is not an option. Project length is unknown at this time. Compensation is open as long as you’ve got the requisite experience.
To be considered, please send MS-Word, HTML or plain text resume (no PDF’s) along with hourly rate and cover letter/paragraph highlighting your relevant experience to beau at superiorss.com